Friday, October 15, 2010

Her name is Rio...Life Imitating Art...

I've dreamed of seeing this in person, even created an artwork about it called, "Love Song for Sara Jane" about one of my best friends, Sara Meredith who is from Brazil. She's got a heart of gold and a laugh/smile that can light up a room.

Susan Wickstrand, "Love, Freedom, Truth", 2010 (with Bridget Bardot walking in Buzios, Brazil where we're headed)

I love my job, especially when it merges art, people, collaboration & travel. I've had the blessing of being selected as Rip Curl's next, "Artist of the Search" with this comes a trip for 2 to Rio to meet up with the global design team to discuss our project. My photographer husband, Kevin Roche gets to join in the fun & document. First stop in Brazil, Buzios, the Seaside town made famous by a visit from Bridget Bardot back in the 60's. Can't wait to venture forth to see what I can Sea... Peace & Love, Susan

No comments:

ShareThis